SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for tickets to 7 Oct Game

MsKat

I'm looking for 4-6 tickets for 7 Oct game. I prefer them all to be together but if we can't we are willing to split. My parents are coming up and have never attended a game.

PM me or email shoedog@gra.midco.net

I'm looking for 4-6 tickets for 7 Oct game. I prefer them all to be together but if we can't we are willing to split. My parents are coming up and have never attended a game.

PM me or email shoedog@gra.midco.net

The exhibition game is generally only about 3/4 full. You should be able to walk right up and purchase tickets at the window. Better yet, you should be able to make a deal out front from someone selling. We picked one up last fall for $5.

I too am going to come up for the game on Sunday. If anyone is stuck with any tickets they can't use let me know. I am bringing my 9 year old son up for his birthday party. I would need 5 tickets.

Thanks.

Unacceptable name. gopherhockeyfanofSiouxhockey is ok though. I really should have a link for you, but you'll have to trust me on this one. You can check out the "this sounds familiar" thread if interested.