SiouxSports.com Forum

For Sioux fans in the Northeast

JESUS,family,rutgers

If you are going to the Fighting Sioux games at Boston College October 19 and/or at Northeastern University October 20, and if you do not get tickets through North Dakota at 877-91-SIOUX, tickets are on sale through Boston College and Northeastern University.

Boston College ticket office phone number is 617-552-GOBC and the website is www.bceagles.com. The Northeastern University ticket office phone number is 617-373-4700 and the website is www.gonu.com. I am REALLY hoping to make the game at NU.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Plane tickets are much cheaper than I thought too, just under $600 roundtrip, which is still expensive, but for a roundtrip plane ride to the east coast, it isn't too bad.

thats crazy expensive but always expensive to fly out of g forks no matter what usually

I found 330 dollar round trip tickets from Fargo to Boston. Is there anyone who lives in Boston that'd let me stay at their place? How much are tickets? I'd need a ride to/from the airport as well. If anyone is interested, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'd be sweet to go to those games!! And I would totally go if I was made of money lol.... If you need a ride to Fargo, I'll probably be heading there that Friday depending on when you're leaving...

That'd be sweet to go to those games!! And I would totally go if I was made of money lol.... If you need a ride to Fargo, I'll probably be heading there that Friday depending on when you're leaving...

I have a problem now tho, I thought it was the weekend of the 12th, but it's the week after. There are no Sunday flights home available. Weds would be the soonest! :lol: