SiouxSports.com Forum

WDAY Reports Bunning Did not Request Leave

DI IN FARGO

WDAY reported tonight that Bunning didn't request the leave of absense. It doesn't surprise me but I am surprised that not one person brought this up on your board. I've not commented on this since you guys seem to have enough trouble up there but now your university is not telling the truth about whats going on with Bunning either. My question is if they can't be honest with you their own supporters how is anyone else supposed to believe what they say?

WDAY reported tonight that Bunning didn't request the leave of absense. It doesn't surprise me but I am surprised that not one person brought this up on your board. I've not commented on this since you guys seem to have enough trouble up there but now your university is not telling the truth about whats going on with Bunning either. My question is if they can't be honest with you their own supporters how is anyone else supposed to believe what they say?

North Dakota's D-I AA University.

North Dakota's first D-I University is still your ND Fighting Sioux.

7...that is 7 D-I National Titles.

NDSU has 0...that is ZERO D-1 Titles of any kind.

Go Sioux!

1 person repsonded to his comment. I didn't have time Sparky to look through pages of talk about it. I would think you as fans would want more information. Looks like you guys have already thrown him under the Bus. All you want to talk about is who's going to replace him. It looks like your going to have a hard time finding anyone who would take that job given Bunnings situation. You guys are definetly trying to give UNC some competition in the "How not to make the Move to DI" category.