SiouxSports.com Forum

Where did the USCHO message board go?

The USCHO message board is still there. You didn't by any chance recently install a Web ad-blocking program, did you? I know that when I installed Norton Internet Security and turned on ad blocking, the top part of the USCHO page wasn't displayed. That part includes the button to the message boards.

PCM, I am impressed. I did just put Norton Internet Security on my system. SO now how do I get to the message baord without uninstalling it? Does someone want to post the link?

And by the way I cant burn anything tomorrow unless of course they allow matches in Mariucci!!!!!!!!! Cause I GOT TICKETS, from a gopher fan non the less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:)

PCM, I am impressed. I did just put Norton Internet Security on my system. SO now how do I get to the message baord without uninstalling it?

All you need to do is configure the ad-blocking options. I set mine to block pop-up ads, but allowed it to display ad banners, which aren't as annoying. I'd give you more details on how to do this, but I'm not at my home computer right now.