SiouxSports.com Forum

Dressler

GeauxSioux

I looked back for a place to post this, but none of the old threads looked appropriate for a Harlon Hill candidate. The kid is breaking records and electrifying the crowds.

North Dakota receiver piles up records

Dressler, whose magic act in the open field has frustrated opponents for three-plus seasons, will leave UND as the program's career leader in receptions, touchdowns and receiving yards.

As the Sioux prepare for their North Central Conference opener Saturday against Central Washington, Dressler holds records for receptions (177), touchdown passes (26) and receiving yards (2,286). And he still has eight regular-season games to play.

He is breaking Gustafson's records, who was one of my favorites when I was a kid. :D

I looked back for a place to post this, but none of the old threads looked appropriate for a Harlon Hill candidate. The kid is breaking records and electrifying the crowds.

North Dakota receiver piles up records

He is breaking Gustafson's records, who was one of my favorites when I was a kid. :sad:

He sure added on nicely to those records today. :)