SiouxSports.com Forum

If NDSU is D-1 FCS OR WHATEVER

Roger_Dorn

I am just curious to see why the all mighty bison fans still care about our sorry little D-2 school. Obviously they are better then us, just ask them! Why do they waste what is apparently precious time as they are higher up on the totem pole! Apparently they are still worried that we are better or they wouldn't be so concerned with how we do! Last I checked I dont know many sioux fans who worry about any of the NAIA schools in ND!

I am just curious to see why the all mighty bison fans still care about our sorry little D-2 school. Obviously they are better then us, just ask them! Why do they waste what is apparently precious time as they are higher up on the totem pole! Apparently they are still worried that we are better or they wouldn't be so concerned with how we do! Last I checked I dont know many sioux fans who worry about any of the NAIA schools in ND!

Maybe you should spend a little more time worrying about NAIA schools, your men's basketball team has had some issues with them as of late. Best of luck to the Sioux this year, make your last season in DII a good one. I'm very interested as are a lot of FCS fans with your game against Southern Utah next week. Although they are not a top end team they will put up a better fight than Humboldt did and I fully expect them to be better than last year. It should be a good game, best of luck with it and I hope UND represents the state of ND well.

Let's see, you're the one that started a thread about them.