SiouxSports.com Forum

only 15 tix available (612) 624-8080

01grad

$70 for all three games. Unsure if it will be on at Sensers or fox sports yet because I called and they don't know. Possibly could be on Victory sports which is KSTC. Hopefully some seats will be open for the early game. Hurry if you want to see them live! This weekend!!! We are going to beat the gophers!!! You will have Sioux fans around you!!!

Any Sioux fans by us yet?! Hurry, hurry, hurry!!! We need to be there to support our team and make some noise to drown out the M-I-N-N... you know how it goes, but that's debatable.:lol::D Oh wait are those they're only two cheers. :p Down with the furs.

Who is going to the games this weekend? I heard that all of the season ticket holders had first priorities to the seats and the same day they went on sale all they had left was standing room only, is this true? This isn't fair if this is the case. I can't wait until it is in Grand Forks.

I heard that all of the season ticket holders had first priorities to the seats and the same day they went on sale all they had left was standing room only, is this true? This isn't fair if this is the case.

This is not true. I am a season tickey holder and was able to get my tickets last Sept. when I ordered my season tickets. There were about 7500 ticket packages sold at that time. The other 2500 tickets have been on sale from around January. It wasn't until 2-3 weeks ago that it has been close to a sellout with only standing room and a few single seats. In North Dakota's case, by the time you found out which reginal you were going to the place was a sellout (Minus a few seats). I guess the host team should have to save some tickets for the visiting schools, but at this point the NCAA does not require that and the host school wants to sell the place out as fast as they can.

We have a lot more than two chants. You just hear the "M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A...." and "Always were!!" chants the most because we're always scoring goals and successfully killing off penalties. :p:lol:

Oh its true...ITS DAMN TRUE!!

I mean you forgot "The Minnesota March" that song that says "Win the Big Ten", "Eat Babies", "The Penalty Cheer", "The Funnel Chant", "Brandt is a great big sieve"...see that is like more than 2 I think :D