SiouxSports.com Forum

Hockey Fight Songs

AZSIOUX

does anyone have these fight songs from this website or other versions of the songs in the types of formats listed below? need these types to be able to use on my website. appreciate any help. pm or email me if you already have them or know how to covert as i dont know how to do that. THANKS!

ONLY CAN UPLOAD THESE TYPES .mp3, .wav, .mid, .midi, .au, .ra, .rm.

http://www.theralph.com/asp/default.asp?p=40

also looking for heaven there is no beer as well as there isnt a link for that one

also i know you can get these on the UND site but they are not the versions i like, kind of corney for sure. looking for more of the band style. also if anyone has any files of play by play for sioux hockey from any games over the years i would love to check those out as well. THANKS

My friend who is in the band has a cd of the field shows from 2005... I am working on converting the songs to MP3 and then I'll figure out how to get them to you

Not 100% sure this will work, and apparently the link is only good for 24 hours... but here is my attempt (I also am downloading them to my computer if you don't see this in time)

Stand Up and Cheer - Pre-game

It's For You

Fight On Sioux

Stand Up and Cheer - Short

Hey Song

In Heaven There Is No Beer

Stand Up and Cheer - Inside

Alma Matter

My friend who is in the band has a cd of the field shows from 2005... I am working on converting the songs to MP3 and then I'll figure out how to get them to you

Not 100% sure this will work, and apparently the link is only good for 24 hours... but here is my attempt (I also am downloading them to my computer if you don't see this in time)

Stand Up and Cheer - Pre-game

It's For You

Fight On Sioux

Stand Up and Cheer - Short

Hey Song

In Heaven There Is No Beer

Stand Up and Cheer - Inside

got 3 converted. just looking for in heaven there is no beer and some radio highlights if possible

Haha... I've got the Holy Cross Radio highlights somewhere.... but I'm not sure I have any Sioux radio stuff

thats cool, i will pass on that. maybe someone has some sioux highlights out there. also any short videos that have been converted. thanks

still looking for a version of in heaven there is no beer if its out there in one of these formats, thanks

.mp3, .wav, .mid, .midi, .au, .ra, .rm.

I have the file on .mp3, just have no clue how to get the file on this message board? I know how to turn the computer on, get to the internet and run an Excel spreadsheet...tell me how and I will...or I could email you

I have the file on .mp3, just have no clue how to get the file on this message board? I know how to turn the computer on, get to the internet and run an Excel spreadsheet...tell me how and I will...or I could email you

You can use the same link I provided earlier. Then:

1. Click on the Hosting Tab.

2. Make sure the File radio button is selected and click the browse button.

3. Navigate to where the file is on your computer. It should be something like C:\Music\Inheaven.mp3

4. Select the file and click Open

5. Click the I accept the terms check box and click OK

6. Wait for it to load

7. After it loads there should be a link under "use the URL". Copy this link and paste it into your post here

3. Navigate to where the file is on your computer. It should be something like C:\Music\Inheaven.mp3

6. Wait for it to load

7. After it loads there should be a link under "use the URL". Copy this link and paste it into your post here

thanks diggler!

6. Wait for it to load

Heaven there is no beer

Not sure if this is what you want...again, I am an idiot when it comes to this computer stuff...