SiouxSports.com Forum

Coach Lennon Stays

the"source"

We all know that if Tom and Deb did not get the 6 month Probationary extension on Tom's contract, Dale would not be applying for any other job! The extension is B S. Well Folks it is time to cowboy up so to speak! If anyone has anything to say on this matter you have to call the President's office and let your voice be heard. I don't think that President KUPCHELLA even cares. If he does he has a strange way of mucking things up before he leaves in 6 months. Which just happens to be the same time line for Tom and Deb's PROBATIONARY extension on his contract which was up June 1st!!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT KUPCHELLA'S OFFICE PHONE# 701-777-2121

NEXT ON THE LIST WOULD BE HAK!! HIS CONTRACT IS UP NEXT SEASON!

CALL KUPCHELLA'S OFFICE MONDAY MORNING OR ANYTIME TO LEAVE A VOICEMAIL 701-777-2121

What in the hell are you talking about?

Hey nimrod What I am saying, people like you can't understand. So let me DUMB it down for you!! Lennon is staying !!!! That being said, can you understand we have a problem in the athl. office? People in the know don't need to be told this they know it. So you know, Montana's athletic dept is in as bad of shape as ours. That is out of a Montana Alum's mouth!!! We need to keep our good coaches and get rid of the PROBLEM!!!!!! Call The President 701-777-2121

Hey nimrod What I am saying, people like you can't understand. So let me DUMB it down for you!! Lennon is staying !!!! That being said, can you understand we have a problem in the athl. office? People in the know don't need to be told this they know it. So you know, Montana's athletic dept is in as bad of shape as ours. That is out of a Montana Alum's mouth!!! We need to keep our good coaches and get rid of the PROBLEM!!!!!! Call The President 701-777-2121

I am going to save this post as a reminder of how NEVER to post!!!!!!

Come on man, he was just asking a question. I am sure Diggler didn't realize you would s&!t yourself in your reply. You are making one heck of a statement so don't be offended if someone is asking to explain yourself. If your correct, good for you! If you're not correct, good for you! Either way all you have did is lost the respect of most of SS.com!!!!!!

There are so many people on this board who seem to have inside information, yet no one on this board can list a specific example. Yet those without inside information are expected to believe without asking questions. It's amazing.

What extension are you talking about? Instead of just rambling on, try constructing coherent sentences. It's amazing how much it helps.

Where can the rest of us get some of the crack you're smoking?;)

There are so many people on this board who seem to have inside information, yet no one on this board can list a specific example. Yet those without inside information are expected to believe without asking questions. It's amazing.

What extension are you talking about? Instead of just rambling on, try constructing coherent sentences. It's amazing how much it helps.

You are a true Sioux fan, we all know this!! You and lives to play with himself.!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I post it will not be "diggler like" fiction based story! Only the honest truth, what a nice pair you make! DIGGLER and LIVES TO PLAY WITH HIMSELF!

HALE TO THE TRIOUXP

I don't have any crack, but I would bet that DIGGLER and LIVES TO PLAY WITH HIMSELF could help you out!

Then why do you post like someone whose brain is malfuctioning? People are being kind and suggesting that it could be reversible if you stopped using. The hope is you weren't born this way.