SiouxSports.com Forum

Gotta love this shirt

AZSIOUX

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Frozen-Four-Bosto...1QQcmdZViewItem

yes these do slip out once in a while as they have to make then for both teams in the title game but you usually dont see them in the states as these are usually given to third world countries for all sports title games so kids have shirts and hats and so forth, i guess BC can only wish :lol:

1e86_12.JPG

Not too funny given the fact that they have stopped us in our tracks three of the last seven years, and the last two years, on our run for a Title.

I have heard that the NCAA no longer has them shipped to the Third World, but sends them to the incinerator instead.

dont think that was my point, im well aware who has our number without a doubt.......just these never pop up around the states..thats all......

Kinda funny.

Saw a bunch of North Dakota Fighting Sioux WCHA Champions shirts at the X, too. :D

Course, my squad did not get far enough to worry about printing National champ shirts.......

sorry to hear that :(

The hotel I stayed at in St. Louis was selling Boston College AND Michigan State National Championship shirts before the game. I wonder if the vendors got in trouble for selling them. As expected, the BC shirts were removed by the time we returned from the game.

Didn't quite know where to put this, but I figured since this thread is talking about selling apparel.... This is just a heads up...

I am thinking of selling my white Sioux jersey. It's just a generic one. I haven't totally made up my mind yet, but if you want it, give me an offer :silly:

EDIT: Also, look in the Tickets section please if you haven't already lol

Didn't quite know where to put this, but I figured since this thread is talking about selling apparel.... This is just a heads up...

I am thinking of selling my white Sioux jersey. It's just a generic one. I haven't totally made up my mind yet, but if you want it, give me an offer :silly:

You should sell it to MEg. That is if it hasn't already been destroyed due to FlagGuy.

bump ???