SiouxSports.com Forum

UND's best all time line?

Sioux17

You're saying that a line with players who started one game together is UND's best all-time line? :lol::D:D

Or did you forget to put a smilely at the end of that sentence? ;)

yeah, in my reply i wasnt sure if the smiley was missing or not :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parise came the year before Murray, right.

So Parise's first year didn't Zach and Bo play together with.....Stafford?

Stafford and Murray were freshmen the same year. Murray, Parise and Bochenski started 23 of UND's 41 games together as a line. Stafford, Parise and Bochesnski started one game together as a line. Check it out here.

Edited by PCM

Stafford and Murray were freshmen the same year. Murray, Parise and Bochenski started 23 of UND's 41 games together as a line. Stafford, Parise and Bochesnski started one game together as a line.

Thanks, who did Parise and Bochinski play with in their Freshman/Sophmore year respectively? My memory tells me they did play together.

Thanks, who did Parise and Bochinski play with in their Freshman/Sophmore year respectively? My memory tells me they did play together.

Off the top of my head, when Bochenski was a freshman in 01-02, he was mostly with Bayda and Skarperud. When Parise was a freshman in 02-03, he played a lot with Bochenski on the right wing with Notermann and Spiewak alternating much of the time on the left wing.

EDIT: Looking back at Parise's 02-03 season here, he played quite a few games on a line with Bochenski and Fylling.

Edited by PCM

I'd have to go with the Parise/Stafford/Bochenski line.

Somebody refresh my memory now... who was on the line with Panzer and Bayda in 1999-2000? That was another very good line.

It was actually 2001 and Lundbohm was the third member of that line. Ulmer, Goren and Bayda played together in 2000, if my memory is correct.

In 01', the Panzer line recorded 209 points in 138 combined games - 1.51 ppg. For reference purposes, the DOT line had 155 points this season in 120 combined games - 1.29 ppg.