SiouxSports.com Forum

Greet the team as they come home!

mikeypat15

where is the bus coming, I'll go meet that. I don't have class until 9am and who needs sleep? :silly:

Yea, I wish I knew where the bus was arriving, maybe they'll divert to Grand Forks.

I just realized why the team won, I'm wearing my green plaid boxers, hot!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why they can land in Fargo and not in Grand Forks, I live in Fargo and you can't see at all here either.

Fargo airport is reporting 8 miles visibility and no clouds

Grand Forks is at minimums meaning even the "best pilots" could not land per federal regulations

Good thing UND has a flight school huh

Now I'm worried.

I hope they err on the side of safety even if it means a big detour.

I figure the coaches, players, and staff wanted to spend a night in their own bed, like many after a weekend like that, so they wanted to get home tonight even if it meant at 3 am. Team proably has tomorrow and Tuesday off anyways.

As for the school, right now I'm sure their more than happy to send a bus, I'd be happy to drive it, though it would be a quiet ride

Fargo airport is reporting 8 miles visibility and no clouds

Grand Forks is at minimums meaning even the "best pilots" could not land per federal regulations

Good thing UND has a flight school huh

Ic I don't have a clue when it comes to that kind of stuff. I just looked out the window and was thinking this can't be much better because I'm not able to see the street from inside my house.

Ic I don't have a clue when it comes to that kind of stuff. I just looked out the window and was thinking this can't be much better because I'm not able to see the street from inside my house.

Airports weather tend to be different just because of the more open area, I tend to notice up here, wind is stronger, temperature is colder, and visibility is better at the airport. I thought it was odd to see that it was so nice in Fargo though, I figured it would be a dense fog up and down the valley all night, but their must be a break out there

Airports weather tend to be different just because of the more open area, I tend to notice up here, wind is stronger, temperature is colder, and visibility is better at the airport. I thought it was odd to see that it was so nice in Fargo though, I figured it would be a dense fog up and down the valley all night, but their must be a break out there

Its weird I just looked out now and theres no fog at all, earlier you couldnt even see across the street. Funny weather thats for sure