SiouxSports.com Forum

season ticket renewal

YaneA

In a perfect world, people would have to take a Sioux Hockey Skills Test. People who score in the lower half get tickets in the upper level. I don't have seats, so it's easier to give someone else's tickets away. :D We like to sit in the lower bowl, and can usually find decent seats for sale for every home game.

Within the next 10 years, the atmosphere in The Ralph will improve because one of two things will happen-those people who go to Sioux games to be seen, will get bored and find something else to do-or, they will figure out the game and become real fans.

You hit the nail on the head. I like the idea of testing for seat priority! Too bad we don't live in that perfect world. I think you are on to something with your 10 year prediction.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last game I went to in the Ralph was very dissappointing. It had a very corporate feeling to it. More people were concerned about who was there to talk to and if there hair was in place. Complained about calls while not knowing the rules and etc. However, there are a ton of long-time, die hard Sioux fans that should not be bumped up to the top level. They have paid there dues and financially support the venue that we are fortunate to have!

I guess I don't pay that much attention to other fans. The only time I get pissed off is when the seats by me are given to friends or relatives who are there to 1) make out with their blind date, 2) get as drunk as possible, or 3) have me or another person explain the game to them. I don't mind #3 as much as #'s 1 & 2 but, please, not during the game!!

I guess I don't pay that much attention to other fans. The only time I get pissed off is when the seats by me are given to friends or relatives who are there to 1) make out with their blind date, 2) get as drunk as possible, or 3) have me or another person explain the game to them. I don't mind #3 as much as #'s 1 & 2 but, please, not during the game!!

That's funny! #1 is ok if you are alone in a suite. :D

That's funny! #1 is ok if you are alone in a suite. :lol:

Are there any suites open for next season :lol:;)

#2 friends/relatives of the ticket holders who have never been to a game before and talk THE ENTIRE GAME about, uncle harry's health, grampa's dentures, gertrudes new boyfriend, The price of gas, who was the guy that built this place etc etc etc! this actually happened this year!

Back on Topic ................ Season renewals came in the mail today and are due MAY 1st Michigan State for Hall of Fame Game