SiouxSports.com Forum

I got my 2007 Frozen Four tickets

Wookie#12

My Frozen Four tickets came and I was disappointed that both Semifinal games are together. Yes that's right there will be only ticket for the games on Thursday. They due note that you can exit , but must have your ticket scanned before leaving, and scanned again as you re-enter for the second game.

Not sur on how bad the tickets are Sec 316 Row B. Looks like behind the goal line. :angry:

Look forward to having fun in St. Louis. :lol:

My Frozen Four tickets came and I was disappointed that both Semifinal games are together. Yes that's right there will be only ticket for the games on Thursday. They due note that you can exit , but must have your ticket scanned before leaving, and scanned again as you re-enter for the second game.

Not sur on how bad the tickets are Sec 316 Row B. Looks like behind the goal line. :angry:

Look forward to having fun in St. Louis. :(

you can go in and out to go drink at your car as they wont be selling alcohol at the games i believe :lol: having 1 ticket for 2 games prevents scalping the game you dont want to go to, the NC$$ is a joke all around...if your team played the early game it would work to sell the later game as the person buying could just walk back in unless they stamp your hand..now we are getting way to crazy with this talk...either way SCREW THE NCAA

you can go in and out to go drink at your car as they wont be selling alcohol at the games i believe :lol: having 1 ticket for 2 games prevents scalping the game you dont want to go to, the NC$$ is a joke all around...if your team played the early game it would work to sell the later game as the person buying could just walk back in unless they stamp your hand..now we are getting way to crazy with this talk...either way SCREW THE NCAA

I believe the NCAA BBall regionals are 2 games/1 ticket.

Look forward to having fun in St. Louis. :lol:

We got ours today too. Section 331, Row A. Better than the last 2 years where we were in the second to the last row both years. Now the team best come with us again. Go SIOUX!

Last year I was in the lower bowl, one section from the Sioux band for game one, which was fine. But, the other two games UW band was there. :love: I was very happy I took ear plugs for those games. :glare:

I had a Holy Cross jersey at the time, but didn't bring it with me. I got placed next to a bunch of gopher fans, it would have been sweet to see their faces. :D

Not sur on how bad the tickets are Sec 316 Row B. Looks like behind the goal line. :glare:

Look forward to having fun in St. Louis. :love:

I got tickets in the same exact section and row. Looks like in the corner. Pretty good seats. The Scottrade Center has a seat locator. Here's the link:

Seat Locator

Which seats are you? We're in seats 1-4.

Not sur on how bad the tickets are Sec 316 Row B. Looks like behind the goal line. :glare:

Look forward to having fun in St. Louis. :love:

watching the Gophers play will be fun................

325 - row H here

first time in lottery so can't expect better. I actually like the fact that we can leave between games as I always felt hostage for 1 1/2 hours at these NC$$ events.

Hey i will be in the section next to you. I am in section 326 Row K. They kinda suck but Oh well I will be there to watch the Sioux win #8.

watching the Gophers play will be fun................

funny guy, now you have some confidence in your team...good luck, i would love to have a rematch vs you guys, 1st thing first though, michigan and only michigan, with your history maybe AIR FORCE should be on your mind instead of st louis......

Quick Question for anyone out there...I just bought tickets on Ebay for my girlfriend and I for the Frozen Four and was wondering what the face value of the tickets cost anybody out there. I can't see a price on any tickets that I try to look up. I paid $320 for 2 tickets which includes shipping. Anyone?

Quick Question for anyone out there...I just bought tickets on Ebay for my girlfriend and I for the Frozen Four and was wondering what the face value of the tickets cost anybody out there. I can't see a price on any tickets that I try to look up. I paid $320 for 2 tickets which includes shipping. Anyone?

Face value is $155 per ticket. So you paid face + $10 for shipping.