SiouxSports.com Forum

This is getting out of hand

Big A HG

I'm not sure what most people on this board are thinking, but it seems that you can't mention one darn thing without someone bringing up the f'in Gophers. It seems that most people on here care MORE about talking about how dumb or classless or ugly or w/e the Gophers are instead of talking about "SIOUX SPORTS" (hence the reason the site is named that). It kind of sucks having to read through page after page after page of "Gopher fans suck"...."Gophers don't know how to check"....."The refs are for the Gophers"....

I'm sure I'll get plenty of responses that will tell me I don't have to read or post here. Having said that, a lot of people here need to grow up. Nearly every single thing that is said against the Gophers on this site can be turned around and said about Sioux fans and it's all b/c of the people that care so friggin' much about the Gophers. I don't know for sure, but I don't even think Minnesota considers us their biggest rival. My guess would be teams like Wisconsin, or St. Cloud before us. So, don't act like it's only us versus them when it's not.

Just my two cents.