SiouxSports.com Forum

It may have been my fault...

mezzy05

Just got to thinking...during the game I was drinking Shiner Bock...for those of you that don't know Shiner Bock is a brown bottle with a golden yellow label that is very reminiscent of a Gopher jersey. Then I threw in a "rally dip" and the can of snuff was Red and White (went cheap with the Grizz), but both teams won (UMN and Wisco). I tried to cover the beer bottle with a green and white coozie but it was too late...

From now on it is Rolling Rock and Kodiak all the way for me...no messing with karma...

Just got to thinking...during the game I was drinking Shiner Bock...for those of you that don't know Shiner Bock is a brown bottle with a golden yellow label that is very reminiscent of a Gopher jersey. Then I threw in a "rally dip" and the can of snuff was Red and White (went cheap with the Grizz), but both teams won (UMN and Wisco). I tried to cover the beer bottle with a green and white coozie but it was too late...

From now on it is Rolling Rock and Kodiak all the way for me...no messing with karma...

But isn't Karma really hot with big ..................................................

Darn you!!! :D