SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Frozen Four

~Go SiOuX~

It's sold out, but getting tickets should be no problem.

Keep an eye on the ticket forums (USCHO is a good place to start, the ticket forum here will draw traffic when the Sioux make it). Things seem to pick up most after the seedings are announced.

Judging from the past few years, you should have no problem getting St. Louis tickets at face value. When the Frozen Four began selling out simultaneous with the introduction of the priority system around 2000, the secondary market became huge. Only when local teams made it in traditional markets (St. Paul, Boston, Milwaukee) was it at all tight, and tickets moved well below face value in the last week or two before the event in "non-traditional" markets (e.g. Columbus).

Doesn't the NCAA make tickets available for the school that you guys could purchase them through?

BTW... I live in St Louis, so if anyone has any questions about where to stay and what-not, feel free to ask.

They do, but if you are not a season ticket holder or current student it is almost impossible to get. I know season ticket holders that could not get tickets last year because they were not up high enough on the list. But, it shouldn't be a problem to get tickets. A couple of years ago, I decided Friday morning to go to the Championship game in Columbus. I checked different message boards, found tickets in about a half hour, booked my flight, and flew to Columbus Saturday morning. While there, other folks were selling tickets also.