SiouxSports.com Forum

www.northdakotapreps.com

nd06hockey

I have been banned from northdakotapreps.com until the 21st which is a complete joke!!!! wow haha idc who knows that forum is a complete joke ( a bunch of high school kids talking up thr teams how does that work )im seriously laughing right now!!! wow i just got kicked out of a forum. im pretty sure the last thing i said on thr was about rr beating mansons dad when bart manson couldnt of ever done that. but idk

bison pride you seem to have some affiliation with ndpreps.com you should check it out. why i got booted. weather or not it was legit, that is.....

WHAT WAS STATED TO ME AS I TRY TO LOGINInformation

You have been banned from this board until Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:40 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: language

A ban has been issued on your username.

someone pm'd me and i cant get to it serious frustration. alright im going back to bed.

WHAT WAS STATED TO ME AS I TRY TO LOGINInformation

You have been banned from this board until Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:40 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: language

A ban has been issued on your username.

someone pm'd me and i cant get to it serious frustration. alright im going back to bed.

Good idea. :cool:

I have sent a message to the moderator asking for some information why you were given a temporary ban. Since the message you were given states "language" I assume you were using either profanity, or veiled profanity. Maybe that's it, maybe it isn't. The PM was probably the message from the moderator telling you why you were banned. This happens occasionally, since many of the readers are pretty young we really try to keep a handle on what is posted. As any moderator here could tell you moderating a message board can be a real challenge at times, sometime you have to make judgment calls and you just hope they are the right ones. We try to keep the site fun and "family friendly", perhaps he didn't think your comments were in line with that. I don't know I am waiting for the response from our moderator. In any event, since the ban was a short one you are more than welcome to post when the ban is done, sorry I was delayed in my response. Thanks, Happy Holidays!

His reponse was that the automatic language filters used for keeping profanity off the board had kicked in about 4 times in your post. I believe the moderator who banned you works with young people in the school system and he's a stickler for the rules. It appears the suspension is only 2 more days, Thanks.

• 2 months later...