SiouxSports.com Forum

Wefest 2007

dmksioux

HockeyMom loves Sheryl Crow like a fat kid loves cake. I'm going the day she's there......and maybe more than that. :silly: Saw her twice last summer.

I'm not real excited about her, but it's a nice change from strictly hearing country all weekend. Maybe she'll bring Kid Rock along. I believe my co-worker was supposed to or she did go to that Sheryl Crow show with you.

I'm not real excited about her, but it's a nice change from strictly hearing country all weekend. Maybe she'll bring Kid Rock along. I believe my co-worker was supposed to or she did go to that Sheryl Crow show with you.

Depends on where you work........Sheryl has had a couple hits on the country charts with songs that have crossed over from pop to country. She's also in the recording studio now working on a country album. She did record with Brooks and Dunn on Building Bridges and performed at the CMA's a while back.

I think that it will work out good for Sheryl to make the move to country. As long as it's not a touchy feely album like Wildflower was I'm good with it. She's talented, she can do pretty much anything.......and as long as she closes at WE Fest with Led Zepplin's Rock and Roll, I'll be happy. :silly: