SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Weekend Road trip

LFSPRO

PLEASE DONT SHOW UP IN PURPLE, LAST TIME I CHECK THE VIKINGS WERE NOT PLAYING, YOU GET MY DRIFT, BLEED GREEN AND WHITE, NO OTHER WAY TO DO IT...... LETS GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

purple is for non-Sioux games - green/white will prevail - starting the the coaches luncheon on Friday.

Actually, green and white is just about every day for me - but that has already been covered.

An expected albeit uninformed responce as I had little difficulty getting box office tickets for the CC series earlier this season. But that was early and (as eluded to) wasn't UND or Sconny.

addition from GPL - I'll be OK though

"Sorry if this has been covered in another thread topic but I'm curious about something. What is driving this HUGE demand for tickets especially for this Friday? I go to a few games a year and I don't recall having seen so many requests for tickets. I have picked up tickets out front before and most of the time I get them for face value. It just so happens that I have my 2 tickets for Friday but I see on e-bay someone has two tickets and the bidding is already over $150, I mean, I love the squad but sheesh, $150 and climbing?!?! Is this being driven by Sioux fans?"

Parking isn't nearly as bad as it's been suggested earlier in this thread, I don't think any lots have closed yet due to stadium construction. Personally, I usually park in the ramp right by Sally's, it's only $5, not a bad walk, and one is near Sally's or Stub's for post game libations.

Is the ramp you are referring to the Washington Ave Ramp, just west of the Radisson?

Thanks!

addition from GPL - I'll be OK though

"Sorry if this has been covered in another thread topic but I'm curious about something. What is driving this HUGE demand for tickets especially for this Friday? I go to a few games a year and I don't recall having seen so many requests for tickets. I have picked up tickets out front before and most of the time I get them for face value. It just so happens that I have my 2 tickets for Friday but I see on e-bay someone has two tickets and the bidding is already over $150, I mean, I love the squad but sheesh, $150 and climbing?!?! Is this being driven by Sioux fans?"

There's something that irks me about quoting posts from another board. Why not respond over there?