SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night WCHA Action

AZSIOUX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the Sioux and Boston College in the 2000 National Championship game........'cause I already know how it ends, and I need a win after this afternoon.

i watched the 87 wcha playoff games vs the gophers the other night and it was strange. back then they did a 2 game TOTAL goal series. i thought that was pretty odd. whoever scored the most goals in the 2 games won the series.......i like the new format WAY better, best 2 out of 3

Keep the Goofer scores coming. I'll add the DU / CC score when they start. I think I get that game tonight on Fox Sport Mountain.

2-1 goofs

okposo with a sick ass goal, good thing i have him and wheeler in fantasy hockey tonight, they both have goals :glare:

gopher player tries for tip in and slides into the msu goalie and woog says "WOA, NO BLOOD THERE" and then quickly BACKTRACKS and remembers hes is friken idiot and the msu goalie last night cut his wrist on slightly similar play...and says i didnt mean that in any other way then no harm or no goal or something stupid that he would say :glare:

good game so far...........