SiouxSports.com Forum

Can South Dakota do it?

KEH

Welcome back...bigmrg74.

I'm feeling the LOVE too :silly:

(JUMPER cables??? - you just get weirder all the time man! ;))

BTW!! The monster is looking for a new ride...anyone want to give him a deal on a reasonably priced used car that could POSSIBLY be driven to Michigan next weekend? (assuming things work out that way!)

If we're going to leave DII - lets do it with CLASS! I might be driving to Michigan with a vehicle* we can leave in the hands of an old friend - wouldn't be such a bad thing!!

(* - hope you don't mind if its COVERED with Fighting Sioux Logos ??? - it's Ralphs old "work" car ;) - just promise NEVER to drive it to Indianapolis ;) )

I'm feeling the LOVE too :D

(JUMPER cables??? - you just get weirder all the time man! :huh:)

BTW!! The monster is looking for a new ride...anyone want to give him a deal on a reasonably priced used car that could POSSIBLY be driven to Michigan next weekend? (assuming things work out that way!)

If we're going to leave DII - lets do it with CLASS! I might be driving to Michigan with a vehicle* we can leave in the hands of an old friend - wouldn't be such a bad thing!!

(* - hope you don't mind if its COVERED with Fighting Sioux Logos ;) - it's Ralphs old "work" car ;) - just promise NEVER to drive it to Indianapolis :( )

hahaha Thanks but right now it looks like its going to be something a little more newer than that old war wagon. 2005 Malibu Maxx. I wanted to sign on the dotted line for it today, but with the holiday, looks like it probably won't happen until Monday.