SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Nov. 25th

HockeyMom

Since many of the students will be gone that weekend, I dont think you should have a problem getting tickets. I remember from past years, during holidays and breaks, the student section has other people sitting in those seats.

I'm not real worried about it yet, I just thought it would be funny to yell that........ :lol: .......er........:lol:

So if I call the Ralph on Tuesday I can purcahse these student seats that aren't sold ?

I need 5 tickets we are comming up for a long weekend from Iowa and my Kids have never been to a hockey game and I want to get as good of seats as possible.

If anyone has any in the lower bowl please message me I need 5.

So if I call the Ralph on Tuesday I can purcahse these student seats that aren't sold ?

I need 5 tickets we are comming up for a long weekend from Iowa and my Kids have never been to a hockey game and I want to get as good of seats as possible.

If anyone has any in the lower bowl please message me I need 5.

I believe that the Ralph will sell tickets directly at the box office, or you can purchase tickets through TicketMaster. Their recording asks you to buy tickets by phone through TicketMaster.

Right now TicketBastard's website has tickets for sale in section 314.

Just picked up 4 tickets at The Ralph for the Saturday game in 108. There was quite a line over there, so I suggest that if you want tickets, you buy them ASAP.

The lady a couple in front of me was trying to buy lower bowl tickets for Friday, and it sounded like she couldn't get them.

Right now TicketBastard's website has tickets for sale in section 314.

Hey, that's my neighborhood! I have seen they have tickets in 314 and 315 all year so far, might have to inquire about getting out of the corner and moving between the goal line and the blue line in sec 315. With the boys both on traveling youth hockey teams, we sold all the Friday games from our tickets the last two years.

For the Friday game, UND set aside 200 tickets in the lower student section for military personnel for $20 adult/$15 youth but as of last week, only 30 tickets had been purchased.

Hey, that's my neighborhood! I have seen they have tickets in 314 and 315 all year so far, might have to inquire about getting out of the corner and moving between the goal line and the blue line in sec 315. With the boys both on traveling youth hockey teams, we sold all the Friday games from our tickets the last two years.

We had season tickets in row b of 315 the first year, when I decided to go back to school we let the tickets go.

I liked that section. But I do prefer seats in the lower bowl, and if you only need two tickets, they're pretty easy to come by.