SiouxSports.com Forum

Hat Trick Anyone?

Hiram

#7 is on the verge of busting it wide open. Once he is back playing his natural position at center. Like I said before, he can make another line better with his playmaking and face-off skills. That being said, winning as a team is the most important thing, whatever it takes to get that done. JT, TJ, Duncan, Porter, and everyone else would all tell you the same thing.

#7 is on the verge of busting it wide open. Once he is back playing his natural position at center. Like I said before, he can make another line better with his playmaking and face-off skills. That being said, winning as a team is the most important thing, whatever it takes to get that done. JT, TJ, Duncan, Porter, and everyone else would all tell you the same thing.

winning is the main thing and TJ is the ulimate team player. he has had some unbelievable set ups this year already when he could have taken shots and the shots he has taken have just missed and just had bad luck which happens to the best of them. the way he plays in so fun to watch and its only a matter of time before they start hitting the back of the net!!

winning is the main thing and TJ is the ulimate team player. he has had some unbelievable set ups this year already when he could have taken shots and the shots he has taken have just missed and just had bad luck which happens to the best of them. the way he plays in so fun to watch and its only a matter of time before they start hitting the back of the net!!

I've been following this kid for five years, although he has many fine qualities the one that always comes shing through is the fact that he is a team first kind of guy. For the record, I feel this year's Fighting Sioux squad all have the same thing in common, as I think they are a very tight-knit team. That's why I firmly believe this is a special group of player's bound for something special.