SiouxSports.com Forum

Webcast for Friday and Saturday

Snake10

Does anyone know if the game will be on video webcast this weekend? I was checking out the link tonight and it was asking for a username and password. Any help would be great.

Otherwise which is a better Sensors to watch at Roseville or Bloomington?

Does anyone know if the game will be on video webcast this weekend? I was checking out the link tonight and it was asking for a username and password. Any help would be great.

Otherwise which is a better Sensors to watch at Roseville or Bloomington?

I fully expect the video feed to be up and running. It normally starts broadcasting about 30 minutes to an hour before the puck drops. If you try the link when the feed is up, it will take you right to a pregame video. If you try the feed when it's down, like you have, it asks for a password, etc.

Start trying tomorrow night about an hour before game time and you should be okay.

I fully expect the video feed to be up and running. It normally starts broadcasting about 30 minutes to an hour before the puck drops. If you try the link when the feed is up, it will take you right to a pregame video. If you try the feed when it's down, like you have, it asks for a password, etc.

Start trying tomorrow night about an hour before game time and you should be okay.

Thank you vey much. I will do that.

i wonder how long it will be free?? i have no problem paying for a season pass as the quality has been good if it comes to that which i suppose it will!

I'm sure the quality will remain good as long as it's free. Once you pay your money is when it will go down the crapper! :whistling:

i wonder how long it will be free?? i have no problem paying for a season pass as the quality has been good if it comes to that which i suppose it will!

I'm with ya man. I'll gladly pay for the feed as well. There hasn't been much advertising about it though, which is kind of odd.