SiouxSports.com Forum

Hrkac shirts

petey23

Petey, I sent you an email about getting a shirt from you and getting them signed by Hrkac, so you know who I am, without saying my name this is Pam's brother,

I may be able to sell a few of them for you, talk to you tomorrow

Petey, I sent you an email about getting a shirt from you and getting them signed by Hrkac, so you know who I am, without saying my name this is Pam's brother,

I may be able to sell a few of them for you, talk to you tomorrow

I would be very interested in a shirt, especially if I could get it signed. I sent Petey an email.

I will try and respond to all the emails!! But to make things easier, I think I will just try and make it to Grand Forks(from Fargo) by 6:15 on Friday and plan on going to The Overtime Bar?(formerly Dagwoods) and either being outside(unless I can bribe their staff with a couple shirts, inside, plus I want to make sure my mug is still there with the name change and all?). I will sell the shirts for $10 or 3 for $25, I have about 70 of them available!

you can email me at mikepeterson23@hotmail.com

or call me at 701-238-7384(leave a message, I will try and return calls on the way to GF if any arrangements need to be made).

Thanks

Go Sioux!

Anyone besides me remember the Game against CC when The Hrkac Circus put on a show and got Joyce like 5 or 6 goals!!! Amazing!!

Anyone besides me remember the Game against CC when The Hrkac Circus put on a show and got Joyce like 5 or 6 goals!!! Amazing!!

Hrkac was 2-5-7 on Friday, then 3-5-8 on Saturday. Gino said, "that's a career for some guys."

Joyce scored 6 goals on Saturday.