SiouxSports.com Forum

BW's in Fargo

Siouxhockey78

Just thought I would let everyone know if they don't all ready but BW's in Fargo here finally got regular cable so they can play the sioux hockey games. Nice place to go to watch if you don't wanna sit at home. They are airing the game tonight at 7. Hope to see you all there..... oh and UFC is on tonight also...

Just thought I would let everyone know if they don't all ready but BW's in Fargo here finally got regular cable so they can play the sioux hockey games. Nice place to go to watch if you don't wanna sit at home. They are airing the game tonight at 7. Hope to see you all there..... oh and UFC is on tonight also...

i was planning on going there last night. got delayed and didn't get there til 7:15. the place was packed. standing room only. i suggest everyone get there at least half an hour early... even 6:00 wouldn't be a bad idea just so you have a good seat. (i ended up going to tgifridays which wasn't quite as packed. but it still took half an hour to get a table in the bar).

i was planning on going there last night. got delayed and didn't get there til 7:15. the place was packed. standing room only. i suggest everyone get there at least half an hour early... even 6:00 wouldn't be a bad idea just so you have a good seat. (i ended up going to tgifridays which wasn't quite as packed. but it still took half an hour to get a table in the bar).

see you tonight then.......lol