SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VIDEOS/PICTURES

luapsided

I am new, and I am wondering where you can find different videos or possible people to talk to to maybe gain access to video clips of past games. I attended the Holy Cross/Gopher game this past season and never have I, or will I ever again?, see such an amazing crowd! I guess I'm dying to hear the "lets go sioux" chant that occured after that game had ended, those who were there KNOW what I'm talking about. Granted, yes, it was a HUGE tournament and stakes were higher, but still that crowd needs to exist everytime our team plays. Could you imagine the intimidation factor for opposing teams with that crowd of the west regionals.

This off season is killing me and it would be nice to be able to see past games/video clips ect. to pass time by 8oP. I know siouxsports photos is ok for seeing some pics, but I want more! haha Please help!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

Myspace is a good place to see some well made videos of sioux hockey, is there any others out there?!