SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN/NCAA: Pontiac $5,000 Scholarship Giveaway

WildSioux

^^Yeah, I wonder what happened to GK :crazy:

I just noticed this at the bottom of that page...

footer.jpg

NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other licenses or trademarks are property of their respective holders.

So its ok to use an Indian name for a "Performance Machine" but not for sports? :p I even have one of these so called "Performance Machines." There should be outrage from Indians for the NCAA using their "license" and "trademark" name and property. Sure, Myles Brand and his cronies will gladly take thousands of dollars from GM/Pontiac for scholarships but will turn around and stab its member schools in the back for their self-imposed policy...all in the name of political gain, political envy, political power, and ultimately political correctness which will kill us all :hypocrite:

Sure, Myles Brand and his cronies will gladly take thousands of dollars from GM/Pontiac for scholarships but will turn around and stab its member schools in the back for their self-imposed policy...all in the name of political gain, political envy, political power, and ultimately political correctness which will kill us all :hypocrite:

The NCAA was running Pontiac commercials on the Ralph's scoreboard screen during the west regionals. How hypocritical is that? And I'd be surprised if the NCAA wasn't using Pontiac's sponsorship money for more than scholarships.

^^Yeah, I wonder what happened to GK :lol:

Banned from here, otherwise NOTHING! I was the victim but the University said they need to protect GK's confidentiality so won't tell me if they disciplined him for his computer hacking or not. I don't believe anything was done because he graduated and is now in grad school. I don't know in which department but it must be one where moral character and ethics are not of consequence.

Again, the pressure needs to be applied on our pal, Earl the Representative. We should be picketing his ass everyday he hides between the indian PAC money and the DNC PC action committee. Everytime we bring up another example of the hypocrisy of the NCAA and then show it again for all to see I just wanna puke...Its not going to end until we pass the legislation. Lets start talking about that again and see if we can shake up a hornets nest of responses to the Fargo Forum, Grand Forks Herald, and the Bismark Tribune...Any takers??

BOBIWABUCHIFAN

The NCAA was running Pontiac commercials on the Ralph's scoreboard screen during the west regionals. How hypocritical is that? And I'd be surprised if the NCAA wasn't using Pontiac's sponsorship money for more than scholarships.

Hey PCM that's a damn good point. Then again the NCAA wouldn't even know the truth even if they were standing in a fresh pile of it.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973