SiouxSports.com Forum

Student tickets

MrSpeedSioux

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else think it is a little unfair to move the system back an hour, there are no doubt going to be TONS of people who just gave up and think they are going to try again another day. Plus how much time can someone give to sit and wait just to see if it is going to work again??

I got all day at least until later.

I think with this all of us as students need to demand that students hold an open forum for how hockey tickets should be distributed, maybe if they heard some other ideas the narrow minded stugov could get there head out of their a$$

hey, student government does their best, and remember we elected them. sry, but i am a part of student government on a standing committee and i don't think that they meant for this to happen.

I think with this all of us as students need to demand that students hold an open forum for how hockey tickets should be distributed, maybe if they heard some other ideas the narrow minded stugov could get there head out of their a$$

They're making it harder than it needs to be. All they need to do is allow us to camp out again. Problem solved.