SiouxSports.com Forum

Student tickets

MrSpeedSioux

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Currently the web site is experiencing technical difficulties. We expect to have this remedied shortly. Please do not attempt to load in until this message has been removed from the web site.

When the site is active again the onsale times for each class will be adjusted as appropriate and we will post that online.

Well Gang, what can I say; it is a new program please give it a chance. The E-mail has not gone out yet; there was a misprint in the DS. The email was slated to go out today, (wed). I'm aware of the fact that it has not gone out yet and we are working with athletics right now to find out what the hold up is. Know that we as Student Government have everything in place on our side so we are just waiting on ticketmaster and athletics. Ticket prices have been set at $75 for the Season ticket package and 7 for single game tickets. Please be patient, Thank You. Feel Free to email or call anytime.

Nate Hilliard

Student Body VP

Phone: 777-4377

Email: stugovvicepresident@mail.UND.nodak.edu

I'm done being patient and im done giving this new program a chance

Just logged on and went through every step without a hitch. Received a confirmation number and everything. My first 100 or so attempts I had no luck. Maybe the system is running again?

congrats, but now the whole "well how did people get tickets early" card its going to be pulled by some