SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Applications

sioux7>5

I just talked to someone at the NCAA and was told that letters should be going out later this week to people that applied for tickets. They also said that you can call 800-801-9268 at the end of the week and they should be able to tell you if you were selected for tickets.

I hope this helps Sioux fans that have waited to hear about their applications,

I just talked to someone at the NCAA and was told that letters should be going out later this week to people that applied for tickets. They also said that you can call 800-801-9268 at the end of the week and they should be able to tell you if you were selected for tickets.

I hope this helps Sioux fans that have waited to hear about their applications,

Ok so the lady I talked to was abviously on crack. I got my letter today. So everyone that applied should be receiving their letter shortly. Good Luck to all that applied.

It is true! The letters are out, as I got mine today. :glare: Now comes the wait to see how bad the seats are going to be.

Also, what to wear? Should I wear the Jon Durno jersey, or not to one of the games? :silly: It will help a few of the people with their little list of schools at the Frozen Four.

To those of you who are going this year, C-YA there! :silly:

I just got word that a friend in the St. Louis area, that he got a letter stating that he was not selected for tickets this year.