SiouxSports.com Forum

Podcast that is using the sioux logo

If only we had Belfour

Have any of you ever heard of the "the last shot podcast" on Itunes? It is two guys named Tony and Matt talking about football. And I swear they have a picture of the RALPH with a very nice SIOUX logo on it. Is this run by any of you? Just curious. I think you will all recognize the picture. I tried to cut and paste a picture from it here but couldnt get it to work. Are any of you involved in this podcast? Can any of you paste the picture here?

Have any of you ever heard of the "the last shot podcast" on Itunes? It is two guys named Tony and Matt talking about football. And I swear they have a picture of the RALPH with a very nice SIOUX logo on it. Is this run by any of you? Just curious. I think you will all recognize the picture. I tried to cut and paste a picture from it here but couldnt get it to work. Are any of you involved in this podcast? Can any of you paste the picture here?

Im subscirbed to there Podcasts, I have there latest one on my iPod right now, that is a picture of the Ralph because when I searched The Last Shot on google on there website it says they talk about college hockey but here is the website.

http://www.thelastshotpodcast.com/

I've listened to this podcast pretty much since it started, it has grown a lot in terms of sound quality, the webpage, etc. It's probably the only podcast that discusses Sioux hockey out there, but they also touch on football, fantasy football and basketball, NBA and baseball. Not as much NHL, but when you like the Sioux, who needs the Wild. But probably the most appreciated part of the podcast is their list of bums, mostly because I agree with it so much. Especially the Maurice Clarett addition. Just waiting for them to get to Koren Robinson......

Matt & Tony if you are looking on this website again, here is what I would like to hear more about on your podcasts,

1. Once the College Hockey season starts, please talk about like the lastest scores and stuff

2.College Football, just like the major teams and the Sioux football team

3. NHL, everything happening that is like cool thats happening in the NHL

if you guys really want to talk to me my e-mail is <removed> and I will tell u lots of stuff to put on ur podcasts

thx

siouxfan5

Moderator edit - email removed at poster's request

Matt & Tony if you are looking on this website again, here is what I would like to hear more about on your podcasts,

1. Once the College Hockey season starts, please talk about like the lastest scores and stuff

if you guys really want to talk to me my e-mail is <removed> and I will tell u lots of stuff to put on ur podcasts

thx

siouxfan5

not sure posting your msn addy for everyone to see on the internet is a very smart thing to do... :silly:

thx

siouxfan5

And its like we could go to the mall and stuff like awesome, like.