SiouxSports.com Forum

Any guesses as to which throwback jersey will be used this season?

Brasco

Will they even do a throwback? I think it's be cool if they did the jerseys from the 50's that Said North Dakota and had this for a logo.*

*I would like to thank Bridges for providing the link a without their tireless crusades to abolish the nickname, I wouldn't be able to find all the old super cool logos UND has had. ???

Will they even do a throwback? I think it's be cool if they did the jerseys from the 50's that Said North Dakota and had this for a logo.*

*I would like to thank Bridges for providing the link a without their tireless crusades to abolish the nickname, I wouldn't be able to find all the old super cool logos UND has had. ???

They do throwbacks every 2 years since 2001(sioux head with jersey number in the right shoulder also last game at the old ralph), 2003 was the green sioux diagonal and 2005 was this year's green star jersey. Expect the next throwback jersey's in 2007.

this

A few years ago, I bought a small hook rug with that logo on it for $0.50 at a garage sale. At the time, I didn't know it was an old Fighting Sioux logo. I recently saw it on ebay for $50.00!!! Fan appreciation>> priceless. Monetary appreciation >>Xs 100!!! ;)