SiouxSports.com Forum

Find my ID mistakes

mwade

Started off the season behind, but am finally catching up - should actually finish before Lake Placid rolls around again.

12/9/05 - Minnesota at North Dakota

12/10/05 - North Dakota morning skate

12/10/05 - Minnesota at North Dakota

I think there are a few ?s and based on my track record with North Dakota I'm sure there will be at least one ridiculous incorrect identification. If you are bored in the off-season, play the "find Melissa's idiotic mistakes" game :-). I found the first one - I updated my home page and game listing and never uploaded it.

-Melissa

In, picture number thirty on the december ninth ones. you have Tyler instead of Taylor. And in the UND morning skate, you have drew stafford in the caption instead of jordan parise in the second pic. And those could happen to anyone, so not a big deal. :silly: other than that you are good, so far, i'll let you know about any others if i find some.

In, picture number thirty on the december ninth ones. you have Tyler instead of Taylor. And in the UND morning skate, you have drew stafford in the caption instead of jordan parise in the second pic. And those could happen to anyone, so not a big deal. :silly: other than that you are good, so far, i'll let you know about any others if i find some.

Thanks. In all the equipment, Parise just really looked like Stafford - or maybe not. I really have some sort of issue when it comes to the Sioux.

If i wanted some of these pictures just to have on my computer for my own personal use. Would I have to purchase them? Or how does that work?

Sorry, I was not able to obtain permission from UND or Minnesota to sell prints including their student-athletes. Basically in my galleries, if you see "Buy Print" - I have permission and you can. If you don't see that option, check the gallery description and it will tell you if I got a "no" or if I am waiting to hear back from one of the schools.

-Melissa