SiouxSports.com Forum

Probably Meaningless Comparison between UND and NDSU

nodakvindy

Buildings built by NDSU Engineering.........

You wanna clue me on exactly what you're saying in that statement? I sure hope it isn't implying that the NDSU engineering program leaves something to be desired... If it is, you better be able to back up those statements.

You mean just like searching for "North Dakota State", ....

You looking for the "North Dakota State" tree? Bird? Flower? Emblem? High school boys basketball tournament bracket? Highway Department? Forecast? If and how you use quotes will radically change how those searches come out.

Dang. Got sucked into this again.

You wanna clue me on exactly what you're saying in that statement? I sure hope it isn't implying that the NDSU engineering program leaves something to be desired... If it is, you better be able to back up those statements.

Ooh tuff guy. ;) Obviously you didn't see the big flashing neon sign that said SARCASM.

You looking for the "North Dakota State" tree? Bird? Flower? Emblem? High school boys basketball tournament bracket? Highway Department? Forecast? If and how you use quotes will radically change how those searches come out.

Dang. Got sucked into this again.

Tried, each one of them. They don't have enough hits to even register on the system.

Basically, you can't get any proof positive results, only speculation on what may be causing those search trends and the factors moving their count higher. Neat tool by Google.

Ooh tuff guy. ;) Obviously you didn't see the big flashing neon sign that said SARCASM.

Obviously I saw the twinkle light sign that said INSULT with a laser show spelling out WERE BETTER THAN YOU NANO. Then again, I may have been on some heavy medication at the time.

This is a dick length contest if I ever saw one. We should start calling this kind of thing "May talk", because it's the consequence of long periods of time in May/June with no new news about anything important, like UND's DI decision, football news, etc.

I mean seriously, WHO THE HELL CARES???