SiouxSports.com Forum

HC jersey distribution from GF

YaneA

Actions speak louder than words and the fact that Sioux fans, more than just a few by the way, are spending this amount of money on a Holy Cross jersey just to annoy their rival fans speaks volumes. It's really one of the strangest and most petty things I've seen from a fanbase of a proud program. Face it, Sioux fans are obsessed with the Gopher hockey program and buying these jerseys is concrete proof of that.

The irony is that you are a proud goopher fan coming onto a Sioux website trying to convince people they are obsessed with another program. :) As far as phil the thrill is concernd, and I've posed this question several times and have never had a response. Why has he fallen in all of the rankings from a guaranteed #1 overall pick to somewhere between #5 and #7 ? Please someone from goopherville answer that question before you come here and try to convince us all how "good" phil really is compared to our boys (Oshie and Toews that is). You are right about one thing actions do speak louder than words, and you and phil both prove that on a regular basis.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actions speak louder than words and the fact that Sioux fans, more than just a few by the way, are spending this amount of money on a Holy Cross jersey just to annoy their rival fans speaks volumes. It's really one of the strangest and most petty things I've seen from a fanbase of a proud program. Face it, Sioux fans are obsessed with the Gopher hockey program and buying these jerseys is concrete proof of that.

I will openly admit that I get enjoyment out of any opportunity that presents itself to show arrogant and ignorant UMN fans that they are not at the center of the hockey universe. Alhough I don't intend to buy or wear a HC jersey myself, just the feedback from the trolls who lurk on this site suggests that it was money well spent. :)

The more that the Gophers complain the better it gets. You can say obsessed but we can say ditto, how many Sioux fans post on GPL ? It still says Sioux Sports on the header doesn't it. To have one of maybe our biggest rivals get beat in our house with a great majority of Sioux fans watching probably the biggest NCAA hockey upset ever, thats not obsession its glory. The look on Woogers face trying to do the post game show, priceless.

I like how fast the fsn crew was out of there after holy cross pulled off the biggest upset in ncaa hockey history. That was priceless. Woog and Mansucko might as well broadcast the games wearing rodent sweaters.