SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX TATTOO?

AZSIOUX

i assume that there are a few or more sioux fans out there with SIOUX tattoos. if so, what is it of? new logo, or one of the older logos and if you have a photo of it then post it. lets check them out.....

I don't see any pics posted yet.

its done..made a pit stop on my way home yesterday :lol: took about a hour or so.got in on my left leg between my calf and ankle.go into my wcha fantasy site listed in my signature below and then go into photos. its a fresh photo and isnt that attractive with the crap you have to keep on it for a few days so will post another when it heals up and looks good....

its done..made a pit stop on my way home yesterday :lol: took about a hour or so.got in on my left leg between my calf and ankle.go into my wcha fantasy site listed in my signature below and then go into photos. its a fresh photo and isnt that attractive with the crap you have to keep on it for a few days so will post another when it heals up and looks good....

Looks good. I hope you need to put another ring around it of years. :D