SiouxSports.com Forum

First Post of Non-Sioux Fan Member

thinkbui

Howdy, folks.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but what's the real harm besides it being moved. Anyway with UND preparing for more Frozen Four action, I decided to join this board to follow and participate in discussion of the Fighting Sioux in post-season, though I'm not sure how often I'm going to visit yet.

As you can see from my signature, yes I am a fan of your mortal enemy. :D However, you should note that I am not here to razz or post any other kind of hostile comments like a troll. I personally consider that to be a lame excuse to waste time and bandwidth on someone else's board. While we've had our problems with trolls over on GPL, we've also had a larger number of valued members from other fan bases, many of them Sioux fans, so it seems appropriate to return the favor.

Congratulations on advancing to Milwaukee and good luck in the Frozen Four.

thinkbui

Welcome to the board. waving.gif

If you hang out here long enough, you'll find that there are a number of Gopher fans whose opinions are valued and respected. Just keep in mind that when you're here, you're a visitor in someone else's house. Have fun.

Thank you. :D

Yeah, it's a shame some people either insist on being unruly 'houseguests' or for some reason take it personally when their own team is ripped on in someone else's fan board.

Other fans over on GPL were the guys who referred me to SS.com often posting links or mentioning stuff from here. WPoS is the only guy who comes to mind right now, but there are plenty more. Ah, the joys of the WWW.