SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday game at Sensors in Bloomington

Skateblade

Ok, I have to work until 7, but I work fairly close to Senser's, so I should be there around 7:20-7:30. I'm calling Senser's this afternoon to see if they're showing the Sioux and Bulldogs games. If they aren't, of course, I won't go. Otherwise, save me three seats!

MM, I'll PM you my cell in case we need to be in contact. I still have yours.

BigChief? 01 grad? You guys in?

Ok, I have to work until 7, but I work fairly close to Senser's, so I should be there around 7:20-7:30. I'm calling Senser's this afternoon to see if they're showing the Sioux and Bulldogs games. If they aren't, of course, I won't go. Otherwise, save me three seats!

wish I could join you there - but leaving for GF in a few minutes

GO SIOUX and DOGS

I just logged onto ticketmaster.com...seats available in section 108 and 109. I'm actually tempted to make the drive myself, as nuts as that seems.

Leaving now and returning tomorrow AM (staying with my son tonight) - love GF but will have to drive in some snow it looks like - at least folks that don't live in the cities know how to drive.

GO SIOUX - GO DOGS

I will be there, but probably a little late.

I would like to shout out to MafiaMan, BigChief and Runningwiththedogs who was kind enough not to clock me when she saw me. Go Dogs! Good company for watching a game.

Thanks for joining us dagies...what a great night for hockey, despite all of the snow.

I'm giving a shout-out to the Doug Woogster, who was at Joe Senser's working on pronouncing "Spirkov," "Pa-RISE," and "Oshay." :silly: Actually, I introduced myself to Doug and had a nice time chatting about the Sioux/Gopher rivalry. He's a pretty cool guy.

Onward to the Final Five! Let's pack the X for the Wisconsin game, folks!

Big congrats to the Dogs...and I don't mean SCSU Huskies...what a huge win for UMD against Denver.

Thanks for joining us dagies...what a great night for hockey, despite all of the snow.

I'm giving a shout-out to the Doug Woogster, who was at Joe Senser's working on pronouncing "Spirkov," "Pa-RISE," and "Oshay." :silly: Actually, I introduced myself to Doug and had a nice time chatting about the Sioux/Gopher rivalry. He's a pretty cool guy.

Onward to the Final Five! Let's pack the X for the Wisconsin game, folks!

Big congrats to the Dogs...and I don't mean SCSU Huskies...what a huge win for UMD against Denver.

Wooger was there? Why didn't you tell me? I could have done a "Runninwiththedogs" exclusive interview!

I said hi on the way out too, and told him I enjoy his work on the broadcasts. He asked me why we were all cheering for UMD. I said it's because we hate Denver and that moves us to the 3rd place game on Friday. He said "Good. I knew there was a good reason. Also you won't have to play MN on Friday night." I said that's no big deal as we'll play MN on Saturday night! Nice guy, and while I felt like I had interrupted a conversation he was having with someone else, he seemed surprised and almost disappointed that I was checking out so quickly to head home.

I said hi on the way out too, and told him I enjoy his work on the broadcasts. He asked me why we were all cheering for UMD. I said it's because we hate Denver and that moves us to the 3rd place game on Friday. He said "Good. I knew there was a good reason. Also you won't have to play MN on Friday night." I said that's no big deal as we'll play MN on Saturday night! Nice guy, and while I felt like I had interrupted a conversation he was having with someone else, he seemed surprised and almost disappointed that I was checking out so quickly to head home.

The Wooger was a riot. My only regret is that I left my camera at home. I'd have loved to have gotten a picture with Dougie sporting a Sioux jersey. :silly: