siNoDux

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PWR updated on USCHO. We are at 12 now.

This is not nearly as bad as I thought.

I played poker tonight instead of listening to the game. I knew we lost long before I heard the postgame show. Why? Because I won the round of poker. I NEVER win poker. EVER. My good luck could only mean misfortune was happening elsewhere that I cared about. And it did in Magness Arena.

Who got the major?

Sioux-cia- ROTW is Rookie of the Week.

I played poker tonight instead of listening to the game. I knew we lost long before I heard the postgame show. Why? Because I won the round of poker. I NEVER win poker. EVER. My good luck could only mean misfortune was happening elsewhere that I cared about. And it did in Magness Arena.

Who got the major?

Finley. Naa huh, PCM said it meant Rottweiler.

I played poker tonight instead of listening to the game. I knew we lost long before I heard the postgame show. Why? Because I won the round of poker. I NEVER win poker. EVER. My good luck could only mean misfortune was happening elsewhere that I cared about. And it did in Magness Arena.\

So it's all YOUR fault! swearing.gif

Not that I'm blaming the officiating, but if what Fabian did Friday was checking from behind and what Finley did Saturday was checking from behind, Paukovich's hit on Finley early in the game Saturday was certainly checking from behind and his hit on Oshie Friday was checking from behind.

Paukovitch is going to screw up another player's life before he's done in this league. :D:D

Not that I'm blaming the officiating, but if what Fabian did Friday was checking from behind and what Finley did Saturday was checking from behind, Paukovich's hit on Finley early in the game Saturday was certainly checking from behind and his hit on Oshie Friday was checking from behind.

Paukovitch is going to screw up another player's life before he's done in this league. :D:lol:

And the officials keep on keeping on...... :D

You're probably right about Gee-off, but where the game slipped away was the two penalties in the third that were both dives. I really don't mind that we lost. When we had two chances, one by Toews and one by Porter to pull off classic Gwoz/Eaves diving c-rap, we didn't allow that kind of play to enter our game. Denver goals 3 and 4 were direct causes of not bad calls but perfect acting. PERIOD.

The momentum was lost, the boyz were frustrated, and the dip-shite Denver fans finally woke up. These were the causes of the breakdown. I have been to a lot of the opposing arenas but the Denver fans are a bunch of morons. They know nothing of the sport of hockey.

Baby food, pacifiers, and bright shinny objects are the only things that will help them understand the game.

Who got the major?

Finley got the major tonight.

It was nice to see Lee, Chorney, and Jones get points this weekend.

Also, Toews gets a 3 goal weekend. Very nice. Oshie gets a 2 goal weekend. Again nice.

Again, we trade off high scoring games. Not so nice.

The other teams in the NCAA help us out. Nice.

Well, here's to next week!

I didn't get it either, although I guess sometimes you'll pull the goalie to get 2 (which rarely works), so I suppose they thought, get 1 on the PP and then 2 with the goalie pulled?

I look at it like this...

You are down and it is a "must win" for DU and I "we really need to win" for UND. Hak has the choice and it goes like this:

1) pull the goalie and try and tie it

2) pull the goalie and try and win it

Either way, unless something comes down to a tie braker for total goals, it was a non-call call for Hak. Since the odds of it coming down to total goals is nil, he probably make the right call.

(DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that this does not constitute legal advice from my firm. This advice does not constitute an offer or should it be considered to be that of an attorney client-relationship. Should you wish to seek legal advice and/or representation, please call our firm at ITS-IMHO at your very earliest convenience.)

:D