SiouxSports.com Forum

Sedevie Update

amn5hol

On a related note, I see that Porter has upped his +/- rating from (6) a while ago to +1 now. I wonder if he get moved to a new line or if the same line is just playing better?

I credit jk for digging up these numbers but Porter had something like just 11 points on the season until December 14. In the last 5 games he has scored 9 more.

His +/- went from something like -6 or -7 to +1.

I did read or hear on the internet he moved from 3rd to the 2nd line.

[i did read or hear on the internet he moved from 3rd to the 2nd line.]

I posted earlier that he has recently been moved up to Lincoln's 2nd line. He is now reaping the rewards having better-skilled linemates. He did have a great centering pass that set-up Lincoln's first goal and Lamoureaux stopped all five shots in the shootout on Saturday night.

I credit jk for digging up these numbers but Porter had something like just 11 points on the season until December 14.  In the last 5 games he has scored 9 more.

His +/- went from something like -6 or -7 to +1.  

I did read or hear on the internet he moved from 3rd to the 2nd line.

I believe Porter is now playing on Irmen's line as Lincoln split up their big gun line of Backes-Potulny-Irmen to help spread their offensive threats a little more. So they moved Irmen down to the second line and I think Porter is on that line. I believe they did it a few weeks ago and I am sure that is when Porter's production started to improve.