SiouxSports.com Forum

USA vs. CZECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, way to make our Canadian alumni feel welcome on the board ;)

If you can give it out as a country you can take it. I don't remember the Canadian team being booed in GF last year. It is classless of Canadians to chear against the US, so I don't feel bad insulting Canadians.

If you can give it out as a country you can take it. I don't remember the Canadian team being booed in GF last year. It is classless of Canadians to chear against the US, so I don't feel bad insulting Canadians.

I'd be booing Johnson if I was that game and I'm an American - that late elbow against Canada was a MAJOR cheap shot!

Probably because there were always more Canadians at the games than US fans.

I'd be booing Johnson if I was that game and I'm an American - that late elbow against Canada was a MAJOR cheap shot!

I understand the Johnson cheap shot and booing him, but the Canadian fans have been against the US since game 1. I'm not cutting them slack on that one.

Went back and watched Oshie's blocked shot on DVR. Hit him square right on the upper part of the knee or lower thigh. He didn't quit though. He went and put himself in front of the very next shot!!! I think he'll be back. May have a nice bruise in the morning, but I think he'll be back.

I understand the Johnson cheap shot and booing him, but the Canadian fans have been against the US since game 1. I'm not cutting them slack on that one.

They along with the rest of the world do NOT like us. It is not limited to hockey by any stretch.

If we can get past these Czechs we will put the drunks in a box.

They along with the rest of the world do NOT like us. It is not limited to hockey by any stretch.

If we can get past these Czechs we will put the drunks in a box.

As an ex-sailor, I can only concur with this. I don't remember any where I went where Americans were welcome (with the exception of the women in Australia, but that's another story :lol: ). Everyone thinks were very arrogant.

I see your point. Good natured, all-in-the-name-of-rivalry booing is exactly the same as proclaiming F--- Canada. How adult of you :lol: I'm actually half-regretting even dignifying it with a response...

i bet they dont have 32 oz beers

I sure hope you're being sarcastic (BURP).

I see your point. Good natured, all-in-the-name-of-rivalry booing is exactly the same as proclaiming F--- Canada. How adult of you :lol: I'm actually half-regretting even dignifying it with a response...

I sure hope you're being sarcastic (BURP).

:D 1 per period is usually the goal when im with my budies there, depending on how much we had before usually determined that goal ;)