SiouxSports.com Forum

Black Jerseys @ SCSU...why?

GrahamKracker

Wow! What an intelligent thread. Do some actual research before you post something like this....it might actually give you an ounce of credibility.

UND wore black jersies at SCSU..........LAST MARCH!!!!!! :D And they were not completely black and plain uniforms. You mean to tell me that you couldn't even double check the date of that article?

You're not doing yourself any favors by coming here and starting threads like this. The topic in general has become very boring....and will be nothing when the NCAA decides that their decision to ban UND was wrong.

I have attended four different schools in my lifetime. Every school I been to has changed their nickname from one having to do with native americans to a more "PC" name.

Elementary school: Warriors...changed to Wolverines

Middle school: Warriors...changed to Royals

High school: Redskins...changed to "Maroon and Grey"...changed (thankfully) to Knights

College: Fighting Sioux...

So, based on my own personal experiences, UND will eventually change the name. :lol: I just hope that it doesn't happen any time soon...

I have a lot of pride in the Fighting Sioux nickname and logo, and I am very proud to be a part of this school. As an athlete, I wore my team uniform with dignity and respect. Competing for the University of North Dakota and wearing the Fighting Sioux logo was something I took great pride in.