SiouxSports.com Forum

All Americans

UND92,96

Digger makes the AFCA All America team, but Jeff Glas is left off! The guy who was selected as kicker was from some NAIA school and was 16-23 for field goals (compared to Glas's 30-36), and was just 14-17 on PAT's (compared to Glas's 48-49). What a crock.

The AFCA team can only have one player per school. So while I'm sure UND players like Gagner, Glas, and Kuper were all up there in the voting, Anderson was probably the top vote getter from UND.

The kicker selection is still a joke though. There is another kicker in D2 that only missed one FG all season (17/18 I believe).

The AFCA team can only have one player per school. So while I'm sure UND players like Gagner, Glas, and Kuper were all up there in the voting, Anderson was probably the top vote getter from UND.

The kicker selection is still a joke though. There is another kicker in D2 that only missed one FG all season (17/18 I believe).

Thanks, I didn't realize only one player per team could make it. That seems like a stupid rule, but so be it.