SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers in Grand Forks

MafiaMan

I have no friends, 01grad, so I'd be going solo anyways. I'm thinking BigChief might be interested in going as well.

As a token gesture to get people to come out, I'd be offering an updated Liberty Bail Bonds keychain this time around to anyone who says 'hi' to me. This year's keychain colors are white and green!

Bloomington location works for me.

Now we need CheeseMover to pull some rank at the Bloomington location and get the music turned off and the game audio on the speakers instead of those dumb squak boxes they hand out.

See you guys there.

Bloomington location works for me.

Now we need CheeseMover to pull some rank at the Bloomington location and get the music turned off and the game audio on the speakers instead of those dumb squak boxes they hand out.

See you guys there.

When are the wife and kid comin' out, BigChief? Has your litle one seen his first Sioux game yet?

His bed time is at 8, so I thought it would look bad to have my 11 month old son sleeping on the floor of the bar, while his Sioux fanatic dad gets drunk.

Hope you all are doing well. It was nice meeting you in St.Paul last year.

11 month old huh. I didn't think there was much for a Sioux fan to celebrate last January. ;):D

I can run that line past my wife, but I think I know the response.

Do they have the big screens in Bloomington? Or just a couple? I've been heading to Roseville lately.

I think you better bring the kid and the wife. It's never too early to start teaching them how to cheer on the Fighting Sioux and how to hate the gophers! Dress the little one in that UND stuff too, its soo cute!

Do they have the big screens in Bloomington? Or just a couple? I've been heading to Roseville lately.

I think you better bring the kid and the wife. It's never too early to start teaching them how to cheer on the Fighting Sioux and how to hate the gophers! Dress the little one in that UND stuff too, its soo cute!

The Bloomington Senser's got a remodel, it's great now. You should come out to Bloomington tonight, and then of course Roseville tomorrow.

Is the alumni party tomorrow or tonight? Why did they change the venue, it was fun a few years back when they had it in Bloomington? I just want to be where there will be more fans so we can get the sound on and have a good atmosphere. I guess I'll be at Bloomington, but it would be awesome if everybody was in the same spot.

Is the alumni party tomorrow or tonight? Why did they change the venue, it was fun a few years back when they had it in Bloomington? I just want to be where there will be more fans so we can get the sound on and have a good atmosphere. I guess I'll be at Bloomington, but it would be awesome if everybody was in the same spot.

I would guess Senser's wants them to have it at their Roseville location because the Bloomington location is usually more crowded. They probably don't want Bloomington to become overcrowded (and thus, turn business away) and It's probably easier to accommodate the alumni association at the Roseville location. Just a guess (having been to both location for games).