SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/Denver @ Joe Senser's In Bloomington?

MafiaMan

Had my first Sensors experience last weekend in Bloomington and it was awesome! Stayed in Minneapolis for the Sioux FB game in Mankato and we went there Friday night for dinner and to catch the UND/UNH game. Great screens - easy to see from anywhere in the dining room - had a nice 14oz. New York Strip that was done perfectly and the staff didn't bitch when we hung around to watch the game long after we'd gotten done eating AND it was great to hear a BIGGER CHEER go up when the Sioux scored than when the Goofs did!

Sensors might have found a great niche! Cater to UND alums in the cities rather than dropping their shorts for ANY gopher fan who might come along amid 200 places in the Twin Cities to watch the rodents. Good for them and I'd go again in a heartbeat!!

UND / Wisconsin @ Joe Sensor's In Bloomington This Weekend?

I'm heading to the 2005 MN High School Hockey Coaches Conferene this week (Thur-Sat) at St. Paul. Is the Badgers vs. Fighting Sioux series televised there at Joe Sensor's?

If anyone has a quick answer please let me know. I'm able to make the Saturday game at The Ralph but would love to catch Friday's game in "Little Grand Forks" of Minnesota.

UND / Wisconsin @ Joe Sensor's In Bloomington This Weekend?

I'm heading to the 2005 MN High School Hockey Coaches Conferene this week (Thur-Sat) at St. Paul. Is the Badgers vs. Fighting Sioux series televised there at Joe Sensor's?

If anyone has a quick answer please let me know. I'm able to make the Saturday game at The Ralph but would love to catch Friday's game in "Little Grand Forks" of Minnesota.

I imagine someone else will confirm but I would expect they will. I believe any time the Sioux are shown on FSSN Senser's will be playing the game. I pretty much plan on it and haven't been disappointed yet.

I'll be deer hunting or else I'd like to watch these games and see how the guys match up with Bucky.

MafiaMan, if you have a chance to hook up with Yttium do it. Not only does he have extensive hockey knowledge he also has a good portfolio of jokes, guaranteed you'll be busting a gut. We tailgated last Saturday and we all had a blast.

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the 4-1-1. It's always fun to meet and greet Sioux fans.