SiouxSports.com Forum

Fantasy hockey help

WPoS

OK, as I asked you all a few years back for a nod or two in the right direction for some frosh to draft from UND (you guys were right on with Brady), We draft next week and I was hoping you who watch your boys could give me the top 3 new UND players to try and nab for my team. Thanks all!

WPoS

P.S. SHHHH! don't tell Greyeagle!

OK, as I asked you all a few years back for a nod or two in the right direction for some frosh to draft from UND (you guys were right on with Brady), We draft next week and I was hoping you who watch your boys could give me the top 3 new UND players to try and nab for my team.

Rats, I forgot cardinal is in on our little league too! ;)

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to find more Gopher homers if you are going to try to do this, WPoS.

I don't think Greyeagle and Cardinal have any problems with selecting players from other teams that could earn them fantasy points. You should probably go ask TC Transplant or Happy to be in your league ;)

OK, as I asked you all a few years back for a nod or two in the right direction for some frosh to draft from UND (you guys were right on with Brady), We draft next week and I was hoping you who watch your boys could give me the top 3 new UND players to try and nab for my team.  Thanks all!

WPoS

P.S.  SHHHH!  don't tell Greyeagle!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Put Tony Hrkac on your team.

You need to find more Gopher homers if you are going to try to do this, WPoS.

I don't think Greyeagle and Cardinal have any problems with selecting players from other teams that could earn them fantasy points. You should probably go ask TC Transplant or Happy to be in your league :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually we have to draft from the whole of the NCAA, and depending on the league you can get some pretty good point production from some of the lesser leagues. Lord knows I had Bernie Chmiel (sp?).....

Any chance you are going to fire up that Bimmer in Dec for the Sioux/Gophers series in Grand Forks? Or will she be settled in for the long winter by then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She'll be long resting by then, AND I can't make the series anyway, wife made plans on me....

WPoS

Interesting Note:

If you pick players to play from a roster weekly or monthly, the Sioux's 2nd half (holidays on) is far easier than the first half.

If you are just looking at rookies:

F:

Toews

Oshie

Duncan

D:

Lee

Chorney

If the whole team is fair play:

#1 and #2 are still Zajac / Stafford

Sparky is a question mark.

Then probably the rookies.

Sleepers:

F: Porter will quietly pile up points

D: Radke looks like a different player from last season

In general, the Sioux will probably score far more goals than last years team.

Good luck.