SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaches' Show

Kermit

I assume that the UND coaches show will be Wednesdays on 1440 AM in Grand Forks at 6:30 p.m. I believe that WDAY 970 AM in Fargo has been picking up the show when scheduling allows.

Unfortunately, the way things are shaping up, I don't think that I'll be able to provide a recap of tonight's show.

I assume that the UND coaches show will be Wednesdays on 1440 AM in Grand Forks at 6:30 p.m. I believe that WDAY 970 AM in Fargo has been picking up the show when scheduling allows.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, it is on either 790 KFGO AM or 1280 The Fan. I have asked KFGO to consider podcasting the Coaches show and Bernie Burggraf's new hockey show. They tell me they are "working on it".

Actually, it is on either 790 KFGO AM or 1280 The Fan. I have asked KFGO to consider podcasting the Coaches show and Bernie Burggraf's new hockey show. They tell me they are "working on it".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Usually when I tell someont that I am "working on it" that means leave me alone and go to hell. I hope they are nicer than I.