SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Road Games

chandler23

Could someone please post the dates that tickets are on sale for all of the WCHA road games that UND plays? For instance, I believe the U of M (Mariucci) is October 1...but I'm not sure. Could someone please clarify all dates...or if you know of at least one, post. For instance, if you know St. Cloud tickets are already on sale, etc.

I have purchased my Colorado College tickets (went on sale on the 19th) so that is not a concern.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Mariucci standing rooms and single seats go on sale on Saturday. 9 am. Phone and internet only.

St. Cloud and Denver are both up and probably still available via Ticketmaster.

Call the Michigan Tech and UMD athletic departments for the best runs at their tickets.

Lefty McFadden is available via Ticketmaster.

The season ticket holders got a flyer to request road game tickets to all games.

These are probably the seats allocated to the school. Someone might put in for you on that one.

Most notably, the flyer did provide an opportunity for tickets to the New Hampshire series.

Alaska is probably a stretch. If you decide to drive there, I will personally buy you your tickets to those games.

Colorado College will be alot of fun, and a great series. Last year, it was a strong showing at The World that propelled the team to Columbus.

Good luck. Have fun. Drive safe. Be there, or be square.

UPDATE

I got tickets to the Duluth series!!!

I'm pretty pumped. They are apparently balcony, Section 6 Row 12. Any idea on view/ are they decent? Not that it really matters. It's a good thing I didn't wait till the 3rd, when they supposedly went on sale.

Anyone else making the trip? Come out and join me for a cold one before Fri and Sat.

HOORAY :lol: